Topic of the Week
A conversation with a friend recently moved from the stock market to our personal financial plans for the future. His response? "My secret, win the lottery." But even more important than having a plan for our own financial future is the need to discuss mo
Blog of the Week
Women in male-dominated workplaces more likely to be mistreated
Nearly half of American women work in places where they outnumber the men. But for millions of other women, employment in a male-dominated workplace can be stressful, dangerous and harmful to their careers.
Thought for the Week
"The only way to entertain some folks is to listen to them."
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Trending Workplace Privacy Topics
Here's what workers want to know about this week:
- Drug testing
- Medical privacy
- Criminal records
Top Five News Headlines
- Can your boss make you wear a Fitbit?
- Push to Settle McDonald’s Case, a Threat to Franchise Model
- In Seattle, domestic workers don’t have the same protections as others—but that could change
- Inside Nike, Women Staffers Circulated Survey About Workplace Behavior
- Meet the Food Industry’s Fair Wage Crusader